Holiday Mulled Wine
- 1 Crock Pot
- 1 Package Crown Mulling Spices™ (Spices specifically include: Sugar, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Lemon and Orange.)
- 1 Bottle Red Wine (Cherry flavored)
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 2 Cups Apple Juice
- 1 Orange Sliced
- 6 Oz Cranberries Fresh
- 2 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 2-3 shots Bourbon (ex. Knob creek, Maker's Mark, Buffalo Trace…) Optional
- Add your bottle of wine, seasoning mix, cranberry juice, apple juice, orange slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks and shots of bourbon to your crock pot. Mix together. Cook on low for 4 hours. Do not let boil, check/ stir every hour.
Your Own Mulling Spice Mix:
- To make your own mulling spices: 1/4 cup Allspice, 1/4 cup Cloves (whole) 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar, 2 TBSP Nutmeg, 1 TBSP Cinnamon, 1/3 cup dried orange peel, 1/3 cup dried lemon zest. Mix well.