When I first started working out I really didn’t know where to start. I found myself on the treadmill often, which is fine if you are looking to drop weight. However, I didn’t physically know what else to do, how to properly use machines, what part of the gym I should be using. It all actually sounds pretty silly now but its true, I wasn’t confident at all! Well that finally changed. Now that we have Google, Pinterest, etc… It’s easy to learn and teach yourself. So I’m hoping I can add to that. I’m going to be posting some of my favorite work outs I do. If you want to follow along go for it 😉
A Push exercise will train all of your upper body muscles by using the pushing motion. This will be working your chest, shoulders and triceps.
Depending on the weight you will be using, your reps and sets may differ than mine since everybody is different.
- Stability Ball Chest Press 15 Reps x3
- Standing Military Press SG 15 Reps x3
- Resistance Band Press 15 Reps x3
- Inclined Alternating Dumbell Press 20 Reps x3
- Seated Alternating Dumbell Press 20 Reps x3
- Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 10 Reps X3
- Hammer Strength Chest Press 10 Reps x3
- Tricep Extension 10 Reps x4