I can honestly say Pull is my favorite gym day!! Not sure exactly why, but I just feel badass pulling heavy weight! As simple as that? Pull ups are my absolute favorite, each one I can truly feel myself growing and I just never want to stop haha!
When you’re working on pull, you are working your back/back of shoulders and biceps. You grow these muscles by simply using the pulling motion in your exercise. Here are 8 of my favorite pull work outs I do.
I want to post pictures of examples, until then please message me with any questions so that I can go more in depth with which ever work out.
- Neutral Grip Lat Pulldown (2 handles) 10 Reps x4
- Neutral Grip High Row 10 Reps x4
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 10 Reps x4
- Low Row (2 hands) 10 Reps x4
- Cable Curl (single arm) 10 Reps each x4
- Standing Cable Curls with a low pulley 10 Reps x4
- Pull Ups (My FAVE!) 12 Reps x4
- Rotating Dumbell Curls Neutral Grip to Pronated Grip 10 Reps x4